american academy of spine physicians, american academy of pain management (diplomate), american academy of m.u.a. physicians, anjc, sigma alpha mu national fraternity, american board of disabilty analysts (fellow).
15 years of managing and coordinating spinal injury cases in an interdisciplinary setting inclusive of pain management, physical therapy, neurology and orthopedics.
2011-present utilizing diffusion tensor imaging as a secondary prevention strategy in mild traumatic brain injury patients. (assisting dr. rc krishna, neurologist in patient selection and review of records)
States of Licensure:
- NY XO09080 Worker’s Compensation # CO09080-5b
- NJ MC0580900
- NPI 1174676167
Specialty Surgery of Secaucus, MUA priveleges
- March 2, 2012 for Mercury Insurance Co. in arbitration of M. Pannicia MUA billing, Mineola, NY
- May 11, 2012 for Commerce Insurance Co. in civil litigation of S. Sukhu MUA billing, Kings County Civil Court, NY
- June 1, 2015 F. Maldonado v. United States, expert plaintiff deposition, New York, NY
- New York State Worker’s Compensation expert telephonic depositions in cases of ongoing disability status, causality of injuries, and issues of permanency as a treating Chiropractor as well as plaintiff independent expert from 2004-present
- Expert medical witness in the jury trial of T. Approvato, Mt. Holly, NJ February 1, 2017
- Expert medical witness in the jury trial of S. Rickabaugh, Mt. Holly, NJ May 5, 2017
- Expert medical witness in the jury trial of M. Gonzalez-Pace, Camden, NJ September 26, 2017
- Expert medical witness (video deposition) in the jury trial of C. Young, Poconos, PA May 7, 2018
- Expert medical witness (video deposition) in the case of M. Edwards, Burlington County, NJ February 25, 2019
- Expert medical witness (video deposition) in the case of Durojaye vs. NJM, Camden County, NJ February 7, 2020
- sports rehabilitation for the clinician, 12/9/98 from nyu medical center.
- back pain in golfers, 5/15/00 through 5/16/00.
- 1 hour clinical applications of mri by dr. terry yochum from 9/16/00.
- 12 hours certified chiropractic sports physician head, cervical spine, and maxillofacial trauma module 2 from 7/21/01 to 7/22/01.
- 12 hours certified chiropractic sports physician module 1 shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand from 8/4/01 and 8/10/01.
- 12 hours functional medicine forum from 3/27/04.
- 12 hours advanced chiropractic management of scoliosis dated 5/14/05 to 5/15/05.
- physical therapy 101 dated 10/15/06.
- 3 hours lumbar spine mri interpretation review from 1/18/07.
- 1 hour new york city workers’ compensation board 2012 guidelines for medical professional.
- forensic chiropractic diplomate 104, 105, and 106 dated 5/20/07.
- Ethics for professionals 103 dated 12/20/08.
- forensic chiropractic 103 dated 12/21/08.
- ethics for professionals 105 dated 12/24/08.
- ethics for professionals 101 dated 12/25/08.
- applied diagnostic therapy from 3/15/09.
- forensic chiropractic 101, 102, and 103 dated 3/22/09.
- practical musculoskeletal radiology: 12 hours advances in orthopedic spinal imaging from 1/16/10 to 1/17/10.
- forensic chiropractic 104, 105, and 106 dated 1/17/10 to 1/18/10.
- 12 hours american academy of pain management 21st annual clinical meeting, exploring with signs of practicing the art of pain management from 9/21/10 to 9/24/10.
- ½ hour new york state workers’ compensation board review of forms and processing from 11/7/10.
- 12 hours ethics and jurisprudence: evidence based documentation from 3/26/11 to 3/27/11
- 2 hours department of transportation certified medical examination training module 2 dated 1/28/13.
- cms fraud, waste, and abuse training completed 2/19/13, 6/14.
- 1 hour new york city workers’ compensation board 2013 medical treatment guidelines update overview dated 2/15/13.
- 2 hours department of transportation certified medical examination training module 4 dated 2/25/13.
- 12 hours Comprehensive MRI Imaging of the Spine, Dr.. Terry Yochum 8/11/13
- 1 hour Identifying and treating chronic and episodic migraine 7/29/14
- 8 hours department of transportation certifed medical examination training modules 1,3,5,6 dated 8/15/15
- 5 hours ethics and jurisprudence 8/15/15
- 4 hours ethics and jurisprudence 8/22/15
- 12 hours Brain Injury and Neurodegeneration, Dr. Dan Murphy 8/29/15
- 12 hours Science based nutrition, Dr. Van Merkle 9/26/15
- 2 hours MRI reading, Dr. Terry Yochum 10/1/15
- 3 hours ethics and jurisprudence 10/4/15
- 8 hours electrodiagnostics 10/4/15
- 24 hours of FCE/Work Hardening training through Occupro 4/10/17
- 2 hours MRI reading 8/28/17
- 1 hour diagnosis 8/28/17
- 2 hours ethics and jurisprudence 8/29/17
- 4 hours ethics and jurisprudence 9/9/17
- 5 hours of neurology imaging 9/17/17
- 3 hours of cervical spine imaging 10/7/17
- 1 hour of pragmatic mri of the spine and extremities 11/7/17
- 2 hours advanced mri spinal case studies 12/14/17
- 2 hours NY workers comp documentation 1/25/18
- 12 hours whiplash and associated disorders 1/28/18